1. To provide opportunities within a broad and balanced curriculum so that each child can achieve success and can fulfil his or her potential.
2. To develop rounded individuals socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and creatively.
3. To value independence, and enable our pupils to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
4. To provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment where everyone is listened to and respected.
5. To encourage and enable the continuous professional development of staff, ensuring effective communication between all.
6. To display a commitment towards making Chase View a sustainable school, actively focusing on a wide range of environmental issues.
7. To nurture strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
8. To recognise and celebrate success in all aspects of school life.
Chase View Primary School Children are PROUD and this underlines our expectations and values:
Promise to be honest and always tell the truth.
Respect each other and adults in our school.
Open minded and eager to learn.
Understand each other, listen carefully and talk quietly.
Do your best at all times.
Chase Your Dreams, View your Possibilities!